On Saturday 8th February 2014, from 11.30am to 1.30pm, the Chermside Medical Complex (CMC) will be open to the public. Anyone with an interest in healthcare is invited to come along.
The open day will showcase the range of healthcare services located at Chermside Medical Complex, including Entire Podiatry.
Podiatrists from Entire Podiatry will be available on the day for:
- Free advice and education about foot issues
- Free foot health checks
- Free footwear assessments
- To learn more about what podiatrists do and career opportunities in this field
As part of the CMC Open Day there will also be opportunities to:
- Talk with specialist doctors
- Try your hand at surgery and procedures, with the help of expert clinical staff
- Get a rare behind the scenes glimpse of operating rooms
This is also a great opportunity for people who may be considering embarking on a career in health, to gain some insight into the different options available.
Entire Podiatry is located on Level 2 of Chermside Medical Complex, 956 Gympie Road, Chermside (opposite Westfield Chermside). Pop in to say hi, and meet our new podiatrist Stephanie Wilkie!
We hope to see you there!
Click here for more information.