We offer the full range of podiatry services to the local Morayfield and Caboolture community. From children, to athletes, to the elderly, our qualified podiatrists are able to assist with any foot or lower leg problem from our fully equipped Morayfield clinic.
Our Morayfield clinic is equipped with state of the art podiatry facilities and technology. We offer the full range of podiatry services, including:
- Ingrown toenail treatment including surgery
- 3D laser scanning for custom orthotics
- Diabetic foot care including Doppler and Neurological assessments
- Treatment of children’s foot conditions
- Treatment of sporting injuries
- Treatment of fungal nails and skin
- General foot care
- Podiatry home visits
- Footwear assessments
- Bulk billing available (with a GP referral under Team Care Arrangements)
We also stock a range of Podiatrist-endorsed footwear, compression garments and socks, which is available for viewing and can be ordered specifically for you following a comprehensive podiatry consultation and fitting.
The Entire Podiatry Morayfield clinic is located on Morayfield Road, opposite Morayfield State School, and in the same block as Morayfield Day and Night Pharmacy and the Country Fried Chicken Caboolture Bowl.
Our Morayfield clinic is wheelchair accessible, with ample parking located onsite.