Our Brisbane city clinic is located within the Solace Financial Building, conveniently located for people working in the CBD precinct, and in close proximity to many public transport options.
The Entire Podiatry Brisbane City clinic was opened as a brand new podiatry clinic in April 2015, featuring state of the art facilities and treatment technology including 3D orthotic scanning and laser podiatry.
Our Brisbane City clinic is the first clinic in Queensland to offer laser treatment using the GenesisPlus laser system, which is an effective treatment option for fungal nail infections as well as warts on the feet and hands.
We also stock a range of quality footwear which can be ordered specifically for you following a comprehensive podiatry consultation and fitting.
- Wheelchair and pram access is available – Please phone the clinic directly on 3229 9959 prior to your appointment to arrange access.
For detailed information about public transport options, visit the Translink website.
- By train: Our clinic is about 300m from Central Railway Station. To reach the clinic from this station, walk along Ann Street and turn right into Creek Street. Our clinic is the second block on the left hand side.
- By bus: There are many bus stops located near to our Brisbane City clinic.
- By ferry: The Riverside (CityCat) and Eagle Street Pier (CityFerry) terminals are located only a short 5-minute walk (approximately 500m) from the Entire Podiatry Brisbane City clinic.
- By car: Some on-street metered parking is available on Elizabeth, Charlotte and Ann Streets. The passenger set down outside the building is strictly limited to 2 minutes so please be careful if using this option. Alternatively, early bird specials are available for parking in the CBD by booking online with secure-a-spot (early bird rates start from $12 in the Wintergarden).