We are hiring podiatrists!
Flexible Work/Life Balance – Full time or Part time. We are a family-owned business, so we understand the importance of work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle.
Choice of Locations
Work in the beautiful state of Queensland. We have two positions available.
One on the northside of Brisbane in the Moreton Bay area, covering our Morayfield, Kippa Ring and North Lakes clinics.
The second option is on the Gold Coast at our Robina clinic, with the possibility of also doing one (1) day a week at our Logan clinic.
We offer flexibility in choice of days and hours.
Commensurate with experience. Range $80,000 – $100,000+ including 11% superannuation.
Maximise your earning potential with our revenue share system. Revenue sharing offered after first 12 months.
Ongoing Professional Development
In addition to mentoring and staff training, all staff receive $2,000 towards professional development courses or events each year.
All Levels Encouraged to Apply
Experienced and new podiatrists graduating at the end of the year are welcome to apply. Mentoring available.
Work With A Successful Team of Podiatrists & A Growing Business
We have nine Entire Podiatry clinics across south-east Queensland. The success of our brand is driving demand for our services. We have more work than we can cater for and need more podiatrists to help us continue providing an exceptional level of service to our clients.
Hence we currently on the search for new talent to work at some of our clinics. View all nine locations here.
Entire Podiatry is a family owned and operated podiatry business. We are a long established and well regarded family focused podiatry practice operating in locations across Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast for the past 25 years. Read more about Entire Podiatry.
Entire Podiatry provide all aspects of podiatry care, so the successful applicants will have the opportunity to gain diverse experience, within a supportive team environment and with access to professional mentoring from experienced podiatrists. Meet the current Entire Podiatry team.
Our clinics are fully equipped with state of the art podiatry facilities and custom orthotic technology. If you are reliable and conscientious, then these traits will be well-rewarded at Entire Podiatry.
See an example in the video below of the Zebris Running Room treadmill that we use to conduct gait analysis.
Podiatrist Job Description
- Provide highly skilled podiatry care to our clients across a wide range of specialities
- Work with a mixed caseload including paediatrics, ingrown toenail therapies + surgery, custom orthotic therapy, geriatrics, footwear prescription, diabetes and sports care
- Have an interest in learning how to use or past experience in utilising podiatry physical therapies eg. exercise therapy, laser, shockwave etc
- Prescribe & modify custom foot orthoses
- Measure and fit footwear
- Committed to ongoing clinical education, training and innovation
- Flexible working arrangements including hours and locations
- Part time or full time available
- Employment role with annual leave and other entitlements. Contract roles also an option.
- Mentoring from experienced colleagues and working collaboratively within a cohesive team
- All tools and equipment supplied
- Dedicated administration team with fantastic HR support
- Excellent administrative support including a team of receptionists, appointment scheduling and reminders, online bookings, connected phone and computer network across all nine clinics
- Learn and use a variety of treatments and equipment including Zebris, Cutera Lasers and shockwave
- Work in a supportive, team environment
- Relaxed work culture, social events, private chat group with other podiatrists on the team
- Regular team meetings where you are encouraged to share new ideas
- Annual CPD valued at over $2000
- Easy-to-use, time-saving in-house software systems
- Flexible hours to achieve sustainable work/life balance
- We offer a fulfilling career while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle.
- Work in an data-driven, high-tech environment delivering better health care to Queenslanders
- Competitive salary/revenue share/bonuses
What we are looking for
- You enjoy being a Podiatrist and helping people
- You are somebody who communicates well and possesses a warm, engaging and friendly personality
- You have great integrity – you are trustworthy, honest, reliable and accountable
- You enjoy the variety of working with a mixed caseload including paediatrics, ingrown toenail therapies + surgery, custom orthotic therapy, geriatrics, footwear prescription, diabetes and sports care
- You enjoy being part of a team and you will bring enthusiasm, humour and great ideas with you
Current Technology We Use
Experience in the following is not required, but will be beneficial:
- Best Practice and PPMP – practice management system
- 3D scanner for external lab
- Cutera laser for wart and fungal nail treatments
- Physical therapies: Shockwave, FMT, Trigger point therapy, PhysiApp, Zebris Running Room
You may not have these yet, but to work for Entire Podiatry you will need to have or be agreeable to organising the following:
- AHPRA registration as a Podiatrist in Australia, with no restrictions (or pending for Graduates and people applying from overseas)
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle for work purposes
- Professional indemnity + liability Insurance; (or pending for Graduates)
- Police check (National Police Certificate)
- Current First Aid + CPR certificate
- Recent professional and personal references
Salary will be commensurate with your level of experience. Range $80,000 – $100,000+
Bonuses: Maximise your earning potential with our revenue share system. Revenue sharing offered after first 12 months.
Plus, in addition to mentoring and training days, all staff receive $2,000 towards professional development courses or events each year.
How To Apply
Please submit your application to Co-Owner and Practice Manager, Anike Hope by emailing [email protected]
- A cover letter, including answers to the following questions:
- Why did you decide to apply for this particular position at Entire Podiatry?
- What do you enjoy most about working as a Podiatrist?
- How do you believe you can contribute to the development of an enjoyable and harmonious work place?
- Your resume;
- Outline of CPD participation;
If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel welcome to contact Anike Hope.
Email: [email protected]
Entire Podiatry is an inclusive workplace that embraces diversity. Seven of our twelve podiatrists are female and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds. Hear two of our female podiatrists – Bree Johnston and Pan Jayasinghe – share their views on working at Entire Podiatry.