Entire Podiatry have been providing podiatry services to the Logan community for many years. Our new Logan clinic was first opened in 2011, at which time it was fitted out with new equipment and facilities.
Our state of the art podiatry facilities and technology, coupled with the experience and knowledge of our qualified podiatrists, will ensure the best possible care for your feet.
Our podiatry services include:
- Ingrown toenail treatment including surgery
- 3D laser scanning for custom orthotics
- Diabetic foot care including Doppler and Neurological assessments
- Treatment of children’s foot conditions
- Treatment of sporting injuries
- Treatment of fungal nails and skin
- General foot care
- Podiatry home visits
- Footwear assessments
- Bulk billing available (with a GP referral under Team Care Arrangements)
We also stock a range of Podiatrist-endorsed footwear, compression garments and socks, which is available for viewing and can be ordered specifically for you following a comprehensive podiatry consultation and fitting.
The Entire Podiatry Logan clinic is located on Wembley Road, next to the Tenpin Bowling Centre and the Logan Central Medical Centre.
Our Logan clinic is wheelchair accessible, with ample parking available onsite.