Our Toowong clinic opened in February 2020 and it is particularly significant because it is our tenth Queensland clinic. We are located at 4/621 Coronation Drive Toowong, in the first building on the left when travelling inbound on Coronation Drive, just before ‘Scape Toowong – Student Accommodation’.
We are conveniently located, for people working in or near the Toowong Village precinct and for people living nearby in Auchenflower, Milton, Taringa, Indooroopilly or St Lucia. We are in close proximity to many public transport options.
At our Toowong clinic, we not only offer general podiatry services, we also specialise in many advanced podiatry treatments. We look forward to assisting you with your podiatry needs.
The Entire Podiatry Toowong clinic features state-of-the-art facilities and treatment technology. More information will be announced soon!
We also stock a range of quality footwear which can be ordered specifically for you following a comprehensive podiatry consultation and fitting.
Entire Podiatry Toowong also provide a home visiting podiatry service to residents in Toowong, Auchenflower, Milton, Indooroopilly and St Lucia. Talk with our Podiatrists or contact the clinic for more information about our mobile podiatry service.
- Wheelchair and pram access is available to the building at street level via a ramp from the carpark closest to Coronation Drive at Toowong Village.
- By train: We are a short distance from Toowong train station in Toowong Village
- By bus: There are many bus stops located near Toowong Village
- By ferry: The Regatta ferry terminal is located only a short 5-10 minute walk from the Entire Podiatry Toowong clinic
- By car: We are the first building on the left when travelling inbound on Coronation Drive, just before “Scape Toowong – Student Accommodation”. We have limited visitor parking available on site, off Coronation Drive.
For detailed information about public transport options, visit the Translink website.
Find directions or view our listing on Google Maps.