Dr Comfort socks are a fantastic option for anyone who wants their feet to be comfortable. These socks are designed to optimise your foot health, through the use of sustainable and chemical-free technology. Available in a range of lengths and styles to suit your individual preference.
Some of the features of the Dr Comfort range of socks include:
- Made using Nano Bamboo Charcoal Fibres which are a natural deodoriser and release Far Infrared Rays that may promote blood circulation and anion production
- Made with synthetic fibres which draw moisture away from your skin, preventing blisters and infections
- Strategically positioned thickened padding for comfort and blister prevention
- Flat, soft toe seam to minimise areas of friction and rubbing on the skin
- Coloured using a dye which does not bleed out of the fabric, reducing infection risks
- Particularly ideal for anyone who has diabetes, arthritis, oedema, neuropathy or problems with circulation
- A partial foot sock is also available for people with a partial foot amputation
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on Dr Comfort socks. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply bring in the socks back into our clinic within 30 days of purchase and we will organise a full refund.
In order to maximise the lifespan of Dr Comfort socks, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Turn the socks inside out before washing
- Use a small amount of fabric softener in the washing load
- Avoid using a clothes dryer to dry the socks (line-drying will increase the lifespan of any socks)