Entire Podiatry have been providing podiatry services to the Redcliffe community for nearly 20 years. Our Redcliffe clinic is conveniently located on Oxley Avenue in Margate, co-located with Pulse Physio.
Our clinic is equipped with advanced podiatry technology, enabling our qualified podiatrists to assist with any foot or lower leg problem. Our Redcliffe clinic offers the full range of podiatry services, including:
- Ingrown toenail treatment including surgery
- 3D laser scanning for custom orthotics
- Diabetic foot care including Doppler and Neurological assessments
- Treatment of children’s foot conditions
- Treatment of sporting injuries
- Treatment of fungal nails and skin
- General foot care
- Podiatry home visits
- Footwear assessments
- Bulk billing available (with a GP referral under Team Care Arrangements)
We also stock a range of Podiatrist-endorsed footwear, compression garments and socks, which is available for viewing and can be ordered specifically for you following a comprehensive podiatry consultation and fitting.
The Entire Podiatry Margate clinic is located on the corner of Oxley Avenue and Bank Street, next to the ‘Golden Ox’ restaurant. Our Margate clinic is wheelchair accessible.
Street parking is available on Oxley Avenue or Bank Street or at the rear of the building. There is also a 5-minute drop-off zone at the front of the building for anyone who has difficulty walking longer distances.