Put simply, podiatrists love your feet!
October is Foot Health Month, and this year the theme being promoted by the podiatry association is all about how much podiatrists love feet. Regardless of whether your feet have blisters or bunions, warts, corns or calluses, we still love them!
Podiatrists are University-trained health professionals, who specialise in the diagnosis and management of conditions affecting the feet and lower limbs. It’s our job to help take care of this often neglected part of your body.
Podiatrists can help with a wide range of conditions. To name just a few:
- Tendonitis, sprains and other sports-related injuries
- Work related injuries and advice on occupational footwear
- Children’s foot conditions such as growing pains, flat feet and walking difficulties
- Skin conditions such as tinea, warts and cracked heels
- Painful and ingrown toenails
- Diabetes and associated foot complications
- And more… (visit our Education Centre to learn more about specific conditions and injuries)
As podiatrists, we appreciate how important your feet are â€“ over the course of a lifetime, your feet will walk a journey of about 150,000 kilometres. So, even healthy feet deserve a regular tune-up.
At Entire Podiatry, we are helping to promote Foot Health Month by offering free 10-minute consultations or ‘Foot Health Checks’ at our clinics during the month of October. The purpose of these consultations is to provide some basic education on foot health care, and advice for any further podiatry needs that may be identified.
If you have a niggling problem with your feet, or if you’re simply unsure what a podiatrist does and whether we can help you, then this is a perfect opportunity to find out, at no cost.
Entire Podiatry has 7 clinics located across Brisbane and on the Gold Coast, so there’s bound to be one close to you! Appointments are limited so ring now to secure your free consultation. Freecall 1800-4-ENTIRE or contact your nearest clinic directly.